Welcome to TRX Tuesday my friends!
Today I have a a great 40-30-20 TRX Workout for you to try out! It involves 5 exercises, and all you need is your own body weight and a TRX Strap.
All of the exercises will be completed with the TRX Straps Fully Lengthened. You will complete each exercise 40 seconds, then again for 30 seconds, and finish with a final round of 20 seconds.
Complete this 4 times through to get a 30 minute workout. You could also complete it 2 times through , and combine it with some of my other TRX Workouts like this full body 15 minute TRX workout.
Remember before you start any workout, you should properly warm-up. With that, lets take a look at the exercises involved in this workout 🙂
- Kneeing Roll Out to Tricep Press
- Front Squats
- Chest Press
- Overhead Squats
Kneeing Roll Out To Tricep Press
- On your knees facing away from your anchor, keep your core tight and arms straight as you slowly roll out until your arms are directly by your ears. Bend your elbow into a tricep press, keeping your elbows in.
- Facing away from the anchor, put the straps under your armpits as shown below and start with your body at a 45 degree angle. Lower down into a squat and power out of it onto your toes.
- You can also add a level of intensity and jump forward out of the squat, and then, jump backwards back into the squat.
- Similar to the Front Squats you will start at an angle facing away from your anchor. Start with the straps straight out and touching your arms. Then, slowly raise the straps 1 inch above your arm and lower into a push up. Stop once you reach a 90 degree angle with your arms.
- While doing the chest press, your straps should not be rubbing your arms. If they are at any point, raise the straps a bit higher above your arms.
- Facing your anchor, put your hands in the foot cradle and push against the straps backwards to keep them tight. Lower in and out a of squat, while continuing to press back on the foot cradles.
- Facing your anchor, quickly bring one leg behind the other while your planted leg is staying low.