Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Workout Series is an 11 Minute Core Workout.
In this workout each exercise is to be performed for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest between each exercise.
- Stability Ball
- Exercise Mat
- Stability Ball Plank – Place your hands on the ground and your feet on the stability ball to form a plank. Keeping your legs straight left your hips to form a V and slowly lower back to plank.
- Stability Ball Tucks – Starting in a plank position again with your feet on the stability ball. Bring your knees to your chest and back out straight.
- Needle Thread – In a Side Plank Position, extend your arm into the air and then thread it under your side while lifting your side. Return to starting.
- Alternating Single Leg Lower – Laying on the ground with your back flat, put both feet straight up in the air and slowly bring one leg down and not touching the ground. Bring it back up and switch legs.
- Alternating Bird Dog Plank – On your hands in a plank position. Lift your right arm straight in front of you and your left leg straight up. Lower back down and switch. Use the stability ball as an added challenge.
- Mountain Climbers – In plank position, bring a single knee to chest in a quick pace alternating format.
- Spiderman plank – Similar to mountain climbers but instead bring your knees out to the side toward your elbow in a slower pace.
- Up Down Planks – On your hands for a plank, slowly lower to your elbows one arm at a time and then back up to your hands.
- Plank To a T – Staying on your hands for another plank, open up your chest and raise one arm to create a T. Alternate sides.
- Elbow Plank – A basic plank held on your elbows.