Day 7 of the 12 days of Christmas workout series will set your glutes on fire! Grab your resistance band and lets get going!
In this 7 minute workout, there are 10 exercises. Each exercise will be performed for 30 seconds the first time . The second time each exercises will be completed for 15 seconds.
- Resistance Band
- Squat Jacks – Put the resistance band around the ankles. Sit in a squat and perform a jumping jack, returning to squatting position.
- Lateral Side Step to Squat – Keep the resistance band around the ankles. Have your feet shoulder width apart and perform a squat and then take your left foot out for a lateral step. Squat and do the same back to the right.
- Squat to Lateral Lift – Move the resistance band up to your thighs right above the knee. Perform a squat and while in your standing position raise one leg out to the left and back down. Repeat on the right.
- Hip Bridge Pulse – With the resistance band staying on your thighs, lay on your back and raise your butt to create a bridge with your body. Now have your legs together, keeping your feet in place slowly push your legs out and bring them back in.
- Knee to Chin Crunches – Staying on your back move the resistance band to around the middle of your feet. Perform a crunch bringing one of your knees into your chest , while keeping the other foot straight out and switch feet.
- Donkey Kicks – Get on all fours and place your knees below your hips and arms below your shoulders. Put the resistance brand around one ankle, and on the other foot put it around the middle of your foot. Slowly raise the leg with the resistance band around the foot up and down, while keeping it bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Plank Tuck Jacks – Staying on all fours put the resistance band around your thighs. Bring your knees into your chest in order to be on your tips toes and lift your knees of the ground. Perform Plank Jacks while keeping your knees tucked.
- Standing Straight Kickbacks – Stand up and put the resistance band around your ankles. Push one leg back, while keeping it straight. Switch Legs
- Fire Hydrant – Go back to all fours , and put the resistance band around your thighs. Keeping your leg bent at 90 degrees bring it straight in to the side and back. Switch sides.
- Plank Step Out – Transition into a plank on your hands with the resistance band on around your ankle. Move one leg out to the side and back. Switch Legs.